?

Log in

shaggy hair rocks' Journal [entries|friends|calendar]
shaggy hair rocks

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[25 Sep 2006|10:54pm]

pamcash
Send me your short articles for "Riches," the new zine about what to do about all your riches!!!

This zine is purely a humor zine except for the last page, which will be a short arts news section about people I like and the stuff they do. So write something really short and ridiculous if you want.

Inspirations: Army Man (some excerpts here, Vice, The Onion. Don't be afraid of being more absurd or even not making any sense. I want this to be a zine where maybe 5% of the population thinks it's hilarious and the other 95% is just severely confused. Also, no one over the age of 32 should be able to find it funny. I'm a discriminatory bastard that way.
post comment

[26 Apr 2006|07:37pm]

paperquilt
Hi, I'm new. I made my boyfriend grow his hair out for me, and he swears he needs a hair cut. I know you all will disagree.



For your viewing pleasure, I've photo-documented... The Growing ProcessCollapse )
1 comment|post comment

[12 Mar 2006|11:01pm]

sxeserwa
hey, i'm adam. the pic doesn't show it but i have shaggy hair. i also have curly hair. which turns shaggy when i wear hats. i like wearing hats.
1 comment|post comment

[28 Mar 2006|02:46am]

pamcash
I heart my shaggy hair. I'm new. Hi!
post comment

crazy [21 Apr 2005|08:20pm]

koniosis
[ mood | drained ]



a tree and bag relationship, match made in the windCollapse )

12 comments|post comment

Promo, baby [21 Mar 2005|09:47pm]
lola___starr
post comment

[21 Mar 2005|03:54pm]

mmm_skyscraper
promotingCollapse )
post comment

[27 Feb 2005|04:22pm]

snielsy
      
long haired boys are love
brought to you by the isLove Generator
post comment

[26 Feb 2005|04:30pm]

koniosis
[ mood | indifferent ]

Never posted here before....

many me...Collapse )

10 comments|post comment

lame i kno [05 Feb 2005|11:37pm]

pepitorawks
[ mood | calm ]



i kno this is kinda lame but i think jack from all that is very hot. shaggy hair and all.

1 comment|post comment

[28 Jan 2005|08:53pm]

mmm_skyscraper
_kiss_bangx againCollapse )
post comment

this ones for my friend kelly: [27 Jan 2005|08:07pm]

_sincerelyme_
[ mood | sleepy ]

shaun white<333

6 comments|post comment

[27 Jan 2005|03:12pm]

thelovespell
promo...sorry guysCollapse )
post comment

[22 Jan 2005|10:47am]

yr_superheroine
[ mood | okay ]

holy crap, this community's dead.

i just realized i've never posted in this community...Collapse )

yes, that is all. thank you.

1 comment|post comment

[21 Jan 2005|09:03pm]
faithcallchaos

 

the_emo_squad
1 comment|post comment

[21 Jan 2005|07:56pm]

roxygirl621
3 comments|post comment

[20 Jan 2005|07:33pm]

rockofpeace
post comment

Prrrrr [01 Jan 2005|04:20pm]

lethallyblonde
[ mood | sleepy ]



mmm Connor Oberst

2 comments|post comment

[01 Jan 2005|03:12pm]

_sincerelyme_

hi, im new to this community. i dont really have many pics of friends with shags. so heres one of my favorite singers...

 

Andrew Mcmahon from Something Corporate<33

 

 

 

 

 

happy new year everyone!

6 comments|post comment

[14 Dec 2004|06:02pm]

roxygirl621
1 comment|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | most recent entries ]
[ go | earlier ]